Monday, January 5, 2015

Hello everyone!

Hey Hey!

So pretty much I always run short on email time. I don't know how it happens but it just does so I will update you on some great experiences...

Luigi came to church. He is still having such a hard time believing in God, but on the note he wants to come to church next week and that he really is interested. It is so cool! I am so amazed. Here is this man who I didn't even think that would talk with us when we first met and all of a sudden we are meeting with him like everyday and he calls us and texts us when we don't. He recognizes the difference when we are there and not. He is a good guy. He walks us to the car every time to make sure that we are safe. It is amazing. 

Today we went to an asian market and pretty much I am the biggest fan now. It was amazing except for the fact that I didn't understand half on what was there. I don't know how to cook with any of it and yeah. That is my life right now. I love this place and it is getting better! Next week is transfers and it will be interesting to see what happens! 

So be patient with me on the Christmas stuff....it is getting difficult to get it done! 

Love you all! 

SIster Pendleton

No comments:

Post a Comment