Monday, June 9, 2014

This Week!

Hey again, it's me, out in California. It is currently a stark 85 degrees the day started out pretty gloomy but it has gotten a lot brighter. We went on a very nice run that actually occurs every morning and some fantastic studies in Alma and the 3rd lesson in Ch.3 in Preach My Gospel. You should all study that chapter it is great! then here comes the cool part the part that everyone is waiting for....MY EMAIL!!!! Hahaha....jk......but seriously......but really just kidding. We actually went and did some batting and catching with Dee Dee and Margarita and Sam and Aubrey(who was just a fan in her stroller cause she isn't even one yet). It was so much fun. Pictures should be attached.

This week was full of cockroaches. Turns out I don't do those types of bugs at all. I really don't like them. That is all that I will share because it was embarrassing what I actually did.

So we have continued to teach Lucy the lady from Kenya and she is just awesome! We love her a lot. We also started teaching a person who is homosexual. It is the coolest thing because as he has learned about the gospel he said that he recognizes that it isn't ordained of God, and that if he had enough support that he could change. He says it would be hard but he could do it. I love seeing the effect of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He talks about how he really has always wanted a family. The change will be difficult but he seems to think it will be worth it. I know that God will help him. I am really excited to see what happens.
Thanks for all the letters! You are great! Mom, there is a pkg in the mail for you, turns out I have had a present for you for months and I blew sending it to you on time. My bad! How was Cali for all that went???? I hope you all are planning on another trip next year so we can all come and enjoy the beach and everything else that is cool about Cali!

Love you all!
SIster Pendleton

No comments:

Post a Comment