Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentines Day/ Presidents day

Hello Family! So this past week we really had not too much exciting things occur. So I will tell you about some of the more tender mercies that occurred. So we went and stopped by this less actives house that no one knows anything about and we found out that the guy had just moved the week before to Whittier...yeah that is interesting. But the lady talked with us for just a few moments and we were able to find out more about her. She told us everything that she was going through and I was like wow you got it rough. Then we were able to share with her Mosiah 24:13-14 and it really touched her. She told us that we should come back in a few weeks and she would have more time for us. It was so cool! I was so grateful that we had stopped by. 
Then we went and stopped by this other less active that I didn't really know anything about. Well turns out that she really wants to come back to church but just hadn't felt that love from people. She showed us how she knows how to crochet and that she does minions. They are amazing just so you know! I was so impressed. So then when we go to walk out she was like I want to come to church next week. I was like wow, that was the easiest reactivation attempt ever on my mission. Now it is the follow through, didn't have to convince her or anything. She knows where she is suppose to be. It was awesome! So we were so grateful for those experiances this past week!

Well Hope all is going well! 

What are your stories for me this week?
?

Love yall!

Sister PEndleton

No comments:

Post a Comment