Monday, November 17, 2014

What's New????

So I am here to tell you all about what is new in my life. What California is like and everything. well Let me tell you that the weather is only 65-75 degrees and pretty much I need a sweater. I am rediculously acclimated and it is pathetic about how cold I get. I am pretty shocked at my self but you know whatever. I will just come home in April and be grateful that we are going into summer before another winter occurs. But I do have to say it is nice that it is cooling down and that it is reminding me of winter. I like to pretend especially since Thanksgiving is next week. I am so excited. We get to go to some of my most favorite places that day. Our investigators who are coming to church want us to come spend some time at their houses and it is just so exciting.
So this past week we have been working so hard. And I wanted to tell you about this guy that we have been doing service for for the past year. Sister Folsom is someone who continued to keep doing service and she was truly inspired of God. Louis is his name and he has kinda wanted to learn more about what we believe because he loves the Mormon people so much but hasn't ever really understood the doctrine. I gave up trying to teach him because it always ended badly. Well he approached us last week and wanted us to teach him. We taught him yesterday and I have to say that it was such a privilege to teach him. He has a lot of questions and I don't know that he will ever accept the message but there was a spirit about teaching him yesterday that I have never felt with him before. It was as though walls had come down and he wanted to know. It was the coolest experience that I am going to treasure. It was so cool to see God soften someones heart that much. God is in the details that is for sure.
Other than that not much has really happened. It was Sister Andersons birthday and that was a lot of fun. We had great members help us out in making it so great!
Well what was your miracle this past week?
Love y'all
Sister Pendleton

No comments:

Post a Comment