Monday, July 21, 2014

OH NO!!!!

Well, that is the saddest thing in the world. I hope that you are able to save something from the fires.
  [in Washington] I will just share one thing because I am short on time today. I was in church yesterday, just reflecting on the week and all our efforts with Less actives investigators and people in general. Everyone is going through a hard time it seems like, but as I was getting really sad the spirit was able to come and testify to me that God is more powerful than Satan. That He really is in control that the good does win and that people will change and God is preparing a way for everyone to come closer to him. Well during Church my spirits were lifted and we were able to go later that night and find a street with didn't think exsisted and as well as to find someone who God has been preparing to accept the gospel. It was miraculous! I love the Lord. I know that he is with you all now as you are trying to figure out what to do about Methow. I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is always brighter than what we ever expect.
 
I know that this is super short but I love you all. I can't even believe that all this has appened. I will be praying for you all.
 
Sister Pendleton

No comments:

Post a Comment