Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello!!! From California

Hey so update on the weather...currently it is 90 degrees outside. I really enjoy the weather. I am hoping that I will get some color soon. 

Culture tid-bit so in Mongolia they do not like brown skin. They dislike it a lot. So Sister T is turning brown quickly and she is quite distressed...sad how our culture and hers is completely opposite. I on the other hand have been mortified at how white I have gotten. I feel that it is opposite. It is so easy for her to brown and so easy for me to get white. I should love being white she should like being brown. Maybe at the end of all this I will be happy being white. Although now that we will be in hotter temps and such I think that I will brown and have lovely tan lines when I come home :)
Well, this past week we have been so edified by the conference talks! I absolutely loved it! we were able to watch one session in a part member home. It was great! They felt the spirit that is for sure! 

Sounds like so much fun with conference and everyone coming home! Don't worry the rebuke of no pictures especially of all the babies together this weekend was just revoked due to Dianna's email of pictures...Thanks!!! 

We are expecting a great upcoming week! 

Read Conference! Read Preach My Gospel! 

Love you all!

Sister Pendleton

No comments:

Post a Comment