Monday, April 6, 2015

Email 4/4

Hello Family! Friends!

I have 4 minutes and I have to go, so pretty much I have seen Dianna and I saw Michelle right before my interview with President Tew. It has been great! I am excited to see all of you in the next few days. I Should be getting home to Mapleton sometime Thursday Afternoon. I think.

Well this past week has been so spiritual. I love my mission and am super sad in a way that I won't be able to have these types of experiances that I am having now, but a peace has come with it that it is time to come home. To see my family and begin the next part of my journey. It is exciting and scary all at the same time. Please be patient with me, I was with Dianna and her family and was without my companion and felt so out of place and everything! It was awful. But it will get better, with time! So if I look a little lost over the next week it is just me adjusting!  

Love you all!
See you soon!

Sister Pendleton

No comments:

Post a Comment